Revenue Audit Supervisor
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Conducts audits and maintains records in accordance with CDOG regulations, ICMP’s, other State and Federal regulations, and casino/corporate policies and procedures.
- Trains, monitors, schedules and supervises Revenue Audit Staff.
- Reviews audits for accuracy and compliance
- Ensures daily journal entries are entered and posted timely.
- Prepares end-of-month reports based on ICMP requirements.
- Performs analytical review of slot and table game revenue
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Supervises Revenue Audit Staff
- Approve hourly employee’s time
- Creates team member schedules
- Performs annual review of Revenue Audit Staff
- Ability to perform and review all audits conducted by Revenue Audit.
- Ensures Revenue Audit Department meets deadlines.
- Ensures the quality of audit work performed, accuracy of the data reported with a professional presentation by the Revenue Audit Department.
- Communicates and performs duties in a positive manner.
- Promotes teamwork.
- Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Good computer skills, Excel knowledge required. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good mathematical and reasoning skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
Education, Training & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years Accounting or Audit experience or equivalent education
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Leads by example
- Does not accept mediocrity
- Consistent in performance