Revenue Audit Manager
Job Title: Revenue Audit Manager
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our accounting department:
- Day shift and consistent schedules
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
The Revenue Audit Manager is responsible for overseeing revenue audit team members and for ensuring the accounting data is accurate and compliant with State and Federal laws. Recommending and implementing procedural changes that will improve the quality and/or the efficiency of the audit work performed.
- Ensures departmental compliance with State and Federal laws
- Evaluates audit procedures, recommending areas for improvement
- Implement new processes derived from changes to internal or external requirements
- Identifies and develops measurable goals for the department and team members
- Reviews audits for accuracy and compliance
- Ensures daily journal entries are entered and posted timely
- Reviews end-of-month reports for accuracy and compliance with ICMPs
- Oversees document retention
- Interviews and hires Revenue Audit team members
- Performs annual review of Revenue Audit team members
- Assist in coordinating internal and external audit requests at the direction of the Controller
- Assist management to complete ad-hoc projects
- Oversees team member training and development.
- Approves work schedules, salary adjustments and staffing needs for the Revenue Audit department
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills: Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of IGT systems preferred.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Project a positive image of Monarch and the Finance Department
- Provide exceptional guest service to both internal and external guests by always role modeling the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience
- Promote a positive and productive work environment and display a positive attitude
- Consistently produce the highest quality work that is on time and accurate
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all areas audited and job responsibilities
- Must be a high-volume producer who is quality driven
- Promote cooperative behavior and team efforts throughout the department and company
- 5+ years of experience in supervisory/management accounting or finance
- 5+ years of experience casino accounting or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Leads by Example
- Problem Solver
- Does not accept mediocrity
- Conscientious about the bottom line/has business sense
- Handles a fluid environment/flexible/adaptable
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.