Recruiter (In-house FT) - 6 months Temporary
- Employment Type
Schedule/Pay: This is a temporary full time position for aproximately 6 months. Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 5. $20 - $27 per hour.
Location: Typically this role will report to our Resort in Black Hawk. This role will also report occassionally to our offsite Lakewood office and attend our several offsite job fairs down in town.
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The Recruiter will be responsible for taking part in Monarch’s Casino by leading recruiting programs and to support the organization’s business objectives by sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing applicants in various roles. The Recruiter will also support the current recruiting team by attending all offsite job fairs down in town.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a high volume environment. (sourcing, reviewing, selection to close).
- Maintain and update applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
- Strong understanding with various recruitment tools and resources
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources Team and the business operations to execute various recruitment programs.
- Participate in recruitment networking social events, job fairs,
- Strong understanding with various recruiting tools sourcing (indeed, monster, zip-recruiter, craigslist etc..)
- Proven ability to effectively recruit for non-exempt & exempt level positons.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting, and communication skills to support HR Representatives as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Manage campus hire interview process including: screening resumes, selecting candidates for interview, managing offer approval process, and offers.
- Ability to develop various marketing recruiting materials and push across social channels.
- Recruiter will become the internal staffing expert by effectively building relationships throughout the casino hotel resort.
- Responsible for initial offer to candidates
- Responsible for tracking following up on pre-employment drug screening
- Responsible for launching the PAF
- Support New Hire Orientation.
- Assists Wardrobe when needed.
- 1-4 years working experience in full life cycle recruitment roles.
- Knowledge with ATS systems preferred
- Strong Microsoft experience
- Strong focus on delivering results while managing and prioritizing multiple projects & candidates
- Keen observation with interview process and selection– knows how to identify top performers and determine culture fit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently and effectively on a broad variety of recruitment projects.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proven ability to partner with colleagues within the greater HR function to ensure an excellent candidate interview and on boarding experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and orally.
This position does not require supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- High school Diploma or GED required
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 9338