- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform a detailed skin evaluation, by use of magnifying lamps and specialized equipment to evaluate the skin's condition and appearance.
- Extensive knowledge of skin types and potential allergies.
- Must be able to perform Micro Current and Microdermabrasion.
- Perform cosmetic applications.
- Apply peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Demonstrates how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommends skin-care regimens
- Determine which skin care products will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Performs head and neck massages and body wraps.
- Perform professional skin care facials and extractions.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax and or tweezing.
- Must keep work areas clean and sanitary.
- Conduct opening and closing procedures as assigned.
- Must uphold standards of Thoughtful Service
- Regular attendance for scheduled work required Supervisory Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE Esthetician certification and applicable licenses apply.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS Must have an esthetician license for the State of Colorado
- Language Skills Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Mathematical Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.