- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Marketing
Job Title: Promotion Coordinator
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in our restaurants:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Advancement opportunities
The Promotion/Special Events Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the operation of the marketing department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in planning, ordering items for, and execution of, casino promotions.
- Assist in building all promotions in the appropriate gaming system
- Assist in organizing advertising requests
- Assist in ordering advertising supplies
- Utilizes casino and marketing software to ensure proper data entry and information collection.
- Facilitates and promotes business growth, marketing functions and casino promotions.
- Helps organize and execute events and promotions.
- Supports the marketing department as needed.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all patron files, records and lists.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all casino information.
- Adheres and complies with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Helps disseminates marketing information.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, CDS, Writing, Stratton Warren and IGT Slot Management System preferred.
- Ability to all work shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events.
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment.
- Excellent writing skills preferred.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to apply gaming knowledge and experience in day-to-day work scenarios. Knowledge and experience with Slot Player Tracking, Casino Management and Casino marketing systems.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and composure
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar field preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.