Pool Bartender + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title: Pool Bartender
Starting at: $9.30/hour + tips + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Shift: Swing, Nights
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times
Including but not limited to greeting and communicating with all guests in friendly and courteous manner. Additionally, bartenders are responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests and servers. Bartenders are also responsible for enforcing all liquor and other State and Federal laws.
- Use sales techniques to increase revenues from alcohol and full-service menu in the bar.
- Prepare alcoholic beverages for guests and servers.
- Serve snack foods in the bar as well as other menus.
- Control inventory for alcohol and bar supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar at all times.
- Stock alcohol and bar supplies.
- Improve bar menu and drink recipes.
- Prepare drink garnishes.
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption and limit problems and liability.
- Verify legal age requirements.
- Complete bar orders and cash and credit card transactions.
- Return bank to the cage and keys to Key Watcher at the end of the shift.
- Use bar gaming meters effectively and consistently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous bartender experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must obtain an alcohol card (ServSafe or TIPS).
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Must have basic math/cash handling skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.