Poker Dealer $10.63 Tips
Job Title: Poker Dealer
Salary: $10.63 + Tips
There are many great advantages to work in our Poker department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Our team knows that we succeed together
- Strong emphasis on service standards
- Work where other people come to play, enjoy Colorado everyday
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Must be able to deal all required poker games.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous dealing experience or completion of dealing school required.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com.
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.