Players Club Supervisor
Job Title: Players Club Supervisor
Starting at: $24
Status: Full Time
Highly visible position with supervision of club representatives. Motivating the team with intensive canvassing of the casino floor for purpose of meeting, greeting and welcoming guests. Providing excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Promote Club Monarch membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
- Keeps a steady and pro-active business demeanor with enticement for casino guests to enroll in the Monarch Rewards Club. Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis within the casino and from behind the Club Monarch desk in a positive and professional manner. Getting to know our guests and using their name at all times possible is highly encouraged.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Club Monarch desk coverage includes multi - task guest service including opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Black Hawk and Reno areas, answering questions, handing issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership.
- Answering phones and periodic assistance with promotions and slots tournaments
- Computer usage, proficient typing, spelling and basic math
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including drivers license, state ID, passport or military ID
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm
- Ability to be consistently mindful of successful reaching of department goals on casino floor / club desk with new member enrollment resulting in the acquisition of Club Monarch members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time at the Monarch Rewards desk helping team reach and surpass goals
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members
- Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
- Ability to be a team player and recognize the importance of helping the team succeed for the benefit of the company as it relates to successful individual performance.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out thiscasino bus route at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.