Players Club Representative $22
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Marketing
Job Title: Players Club Representative
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swing
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work at Monarch Casino Resort Spa:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Advancement opportunities
As a Players Club Representative, you are responsible for identifying guests without Club Monarch memberships and assisting them in the process of getting a membership. You will promote Monarch Casino Black Hawk and Club Monarch in all day-to-day duties and greet guests with exceptional guest service.
- Open Club accounts and promote Club Monarch membership
- Able to read and input guest information in casino marketing system including driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID
- Communicate the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests of the casino
- Support the marketing department as needed
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patron files, records, lists and of all casino information
- Adhere and comply with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming
- Prior experience in hotel or gaming industry preferred
- Prior experience with clerical and office work preferred
- Knowledge and experience in Club Services, VIP services or Front Desk Services of a casino/hotel property preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming Support License
- Above average knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and player tracking systems
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours/ day, including walking casino floor multiple times throughout 10-hour shift
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays are required
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment
- Must keep a well-groomed professional appearance
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.