Players Club Representative $17 + Bonuses!
- Employment Type
Job Title: Players Club Representative
Starting at: $17
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swing
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
As a Players Club Representative you are responsible for identifying guests without Club Monarch memberships and assisting them in the process of getting a membership. You will promote Monarch Casino Black Hawk and Club Monarch in all day-to-day duties and greet guests with exceptional guest service.
- Open Club accounts and promote Club Monarch membership.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino marketing system including driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Communicate the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests of the casino.
- Support the marketing department as needed.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patron files, records, lists and of all casino information.
- Adhere and comply with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Prior experience in hotel or gaming industry preferred.
- Prior experience with clerical and office work preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Club Services, VIP services or Front Desk Services of a casino/hotel property preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming Support License.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and player tracking systems.
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events.
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment.
- Must keep a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.