Players Club Representative ($15) - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Swings
- Employment Type
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
As a Players Club Representative you are responsible for identifying guests without Club Monarch memberships and assisting them in the process of getting a membership. You will promote Monarch Casino Black Hawk and Club Monarch in all day-to-day duties and greet guests with exceptional guest service. $12/hour base pay + commission structure pay for exceeding minimum goals.
- Open Club accounts and promote Club Monarch membership.
- Able to read and input guest information in casino marketing system including driver’s license, state ID, passport or military ID.
- Communicate the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests of the casino.
- Support the marketing department as needed.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all patron files, records, lists and of all casino information.
- Adhere and comply with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Prior experience in hotel or gaming industry preferred.
- Prior experience with clerical and office work preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Club Services, VIP services or Front Desk Services of a casino/hotel property preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming Support License.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and player tracking systems.
- Ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events.
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment.
- Must keep a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.