Player Development - VIP Services
Job Title: Player Development VIP Services
Salary: $55,000 +
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible quarterly up to 6% of the annual salary.
There are many great advantages to work in our VIP department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Opportunities to mingle with team members and guests
- Advancement opportunities
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring that our guests enjoy a favorable gaming experience, taking care of the guests’ needs and acting of the guests’ behalf to secure information and/or at our property and off property events. The position also prefers the candidate to be active in an ongoing effort to prospect for new business, in particular, aggressively capturing elite and diamond level player signups with elite and diamond level players being actively identified. In addition, Casino Hosts will be responsible for disseminating information from a variety of sources to the Director of VIP Services.
- Enroll new potential mid- level customers into the Monarch database using appropriate procedures.
- Use effective and efficient customer service skills
- Maintain player accounts with special attention to detail
- Make prudent decisions, within department guidelines, regarding complimentaries
- Handle room reservations for players in an appropriate and professional manner
- Participate in property events and promotional activities
- Apply effective telemarketing skills through use of the Contact Master.
- Identify elite and diamond level players, resolve problems, and make comp decisions, cultivate relationships.
- Attend Host staff meetings
- Responsible for player progression by moving players through each tier
- Must use highly effective verbal, written, telemarketing and communication skills when dealing with new and assigned players.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1 year of previous casino or hotel marketing experience
- Must be fluently bilingual in Vietnamese, Cantonese or Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Proficiency in PC operations including Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Advantage system and LMS preferred
- Good organizational skills; able to handle many projects at one time
- Ability to maintain composure under all circumstances.
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidence regarding all information concerning Monarch and its guests
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Physical ability to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to move quickly throughout the property.
- Ability to memorize data concerning various programs.
- Ability to travel by Air/Auto/Train as business demands.
- Ability to resolve guest problems so that both the guest and casino are pleased with the outcome.
- Must possess sales personality, aptitude and focus.
- Must be able and willing to work various days and shifts, and long hours as required.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.