- Employment Type
- Accounting/Finance, General Administration
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our accounting department:
- Day shift and consistent schedules
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
- Processes Payroll termination paperwork and issues final and on demand payroll checks.
- Completes employee welfare form requests, social security form requests, wage verifications and other payroll-related employee information requests.
- Prepares biweekly labor distribution reports.
- Child support orders – receive/notify/data entry/upload processing
- Various check requests are assembled and prepared for Accounts Payable
- Provides monthly payroll information to US Department of Labor – Bureau of Labor Statistics Atlantis.
- 401k processing – biweekly TRISAC file processing & upload. 401k loan processing and follow up.
- Extensive and proficient computer knowledge prefer Infinium/query experience. Ability to execute uploads/downloads and all computer and ISERIES processes.
- Proficiency in computer programs MS Excel, Word and Outlook. Mathematics, organizational skills and the ability to learn computer software programs are necessary for success in the position.
- Must have the ability to recognize and solve problems concerning payroll and be proactive at suggesting solutions to potential or existing problems.
- Must have ability to write routine reports and correspondence, efficiently.
- Must have ability to speak effectively with all employees and management.
- Must communicate well with others.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished, written or oral. Ability to deal with issues or problems involving payroll-related issues
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.