- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Answering Payroll telephone lines
- Sign in Sheets - print/circulate/maintain, audit and review
- General payroll Filing
- Vacation processing – Maintenance of spread sheets and data entry into time keeping system for vacation request forms
- Daily interaction with managers - Point person for OTA timekeeping system
- Processes orientation, meeting, and training hours in OTA system
- Review, prepares and processes payroll adjustment forms
- Prepare, assemble and issue biweekly payroll checks
- OTA Time/Attendance maintenance/hours processing & transfer
- Monitor timekeeping system and payroll time clocks to ensure optimal performance is maintained
- OTA software training for new managers
- Over 40 regular hours– process and follow up with Department for errors in OTA
- Review/research all overtime records
- Assist with a variety of on-going projects to obtain Four-Diamond Payroll Department results
- Processes payroll new hire/termination paperwork
- Completes employment verification form requests, social security form requests, wage verifications, and similar team member related information requests
- Prepares and balances weekly dealer, slot and cage tip paperwork to be entered into computer to be paid with payroll checks
- Prepares biweekly labor distribution reports.
- Various check requests are assembled and prepared for Accounts Payable
- Process federal and state payroll tax deposits
- Queries – develop and maintain query program to screen for potential concerns/errors. Report processing on a regular basis to expose or track discrepancies, inconsistencies or irregularities
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Payroll Clerk qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform his/her job responsibility with extreme accuracy. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as payroll reporting, federal and state laws, and payroll procedure manuals. Must have ability to write routine reports and correspond efficiently. Candidate must have the ability to speak effectively with all team members and management in all companies, and communicate well with others.
Math Ability: Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts such as wages, overtime, retroactive pay, & percentages. Mathematics and organizational skills are necessary for success in this position
Reasoning Ability: Candidate must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished, written or oral. Must have the ability to recognize and solve problems concerning payroll and be proactive at suggesting solutions to potential or existing problems.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have extensive and proficient computer knowledge. An advanced knowledge of INFINIUM payroll systems, excel, word, and outlook is required. Ability to execute uploads/downloads and all computer and ISERIES processes. Candidate must have ability to learn computer software programs.
Certificates and Licenses: No certifications needed
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9082