Marketing Manager + relocation + referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership, Marketing
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: $50,000 -$55,000
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering up to $5,000 for relocation reimbursement + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Create Web and Email content
- Manage and maintain email calendar / schedule
- Manage and maintain online display ad calendar / schedule / spec
- Load events on FB and 3rd party sites to generate web traffic.
- Manage property listings on 3rd party sites
- Manage and maintain social media integration schedule. Social media promotions. This includes recruiting fans and members
- Execute SEO and SEM related tasks, keyword research base on our content and industry
- Assist in any design and development tasks for websites and online ad
- Assist design Internet promotional materials as needed
- Analyze competitive practices (email & websites) and provide executive summary
- Collaborate with 3rd Party vendors for advertising, design and online tasks
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all casino information.
- Review and make recommendations for advertising campaigns including television, radio, outdoor and print ads.
- Monitors local marketing trends.
- Responsible for supervision of advertising and online team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applies the Monarch All Star Service Principles to all internal and external guests
- Willingness to learn and apply new something
- Acquires the appropriate job knowledge in a timely fashion and has a willingness to learn and apply new techniques
- Produces results in work, by meeting all deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
- Is a property leader
- Consistently reliable
- Not only locates problems, but provides suggestions for a solution
- Adheres to all appearance standards
- Practices productive communication
- Always is prepared for the day’s business
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Executes projects from planning to completion
- Ability to acquire and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to perform in a professional manner at Monarch Casino.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in use of Word and Excel, and ability to learn PowerPoint, CDS, and Stratton Warren.
- Advanced skills in writing, communication and organization.
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and holidays also required.
- Flexible team player with the ability to multitask.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Effectively communicate needs, desires, and concerns in a manner conducive to a professional atmosphere.
- Aptitudes to include adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, basic statistics, and problem solving within a casino environment.
- Proficient in 10-key and ability to calculate percentages.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Two-year degree in related field or equivalent.
- 5 years gaming and/or similar challenging environment.
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Consistent in performance
- Has a positive outlook
- Learns from mistakes and fixes problems
- Problem Solver
- Strives to be the best
- Team Player
- Willing to put in the time needed to get the job done
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.