Marketing Coordinator ($16-$18)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Coordinate and execute all events in the showroom, on the casino floor, or off site (includes entertainment, slot tournaments, elite parties, etc.).
- Assure player tracking for attendees of every event.
- Periodically conduct surveys that measure guest satisfaction, elite player visits, and play.
- Assist in planning, ordering items for, and execution of, casino promotions.
- Provides an exceptional level of customer service to all patrons of the casino.
- Utilizes casino and marketing software to ensure proper data entry and information collection.
- Staffs all representative positions and special promotions.
- Facilitates and promotes business growth, marketing functions and casino promotions.
- Helps organize and execute events and promotions.
- Supports casino hosts and the marketing department as needed.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all patron files, records and lists.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all casino information.
- Adheres and complies with all casino policy and procedures, internal rules and regulations and abides by all regulations of the Colorado Department of Gaming.
- Helps disseminates marketing information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 6 months of hospitality experience.
- Gaming experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in VIP services or Front Desk Services of a casino/hotel property is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years clerical experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, CDS, Writing, Stratton Warren and ATI Oasis Slot Management System preferred.
- Ability to all work shifts, weekends and holidays is required.
- Must be able to provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and verbally communicate with guests both in the casino and at external events.
- Must be able to work in and facilitate a team environment
- Must keep a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain professionalism in a fast paced and stressful work environment.
- Excellent writing skills preferred.
- Must be able to acquire a Colorado Gaming Support License.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to apply gaming knowledge and experience in day-to-day work scenarios. Ability to make decisions in the best interest of the Monarch Casino based on precedence, policy, and procedure.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar field preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9145