Locksmith - Engineering/Facilities $24
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, General Administration, Hospitality
Job Title: Facilities - Locksmith
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
There are many great advantages to work in our Engineering/Facilities department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Manages the key process by being responsible for new lock system installations, repairs or replacement of broken locking devices and other door hardware and lubricates locks as required.
- Maintains key control systems including computer records, electronic key boxes, makes extra keys, re-key locks and issues keys.
- Gains access to lockout spaces, offices, desks, files and lockers.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, tools and shop.
- Familiarity with safe and efficient use of a variety of locksmith machines and hand tools.
- Utilizes department apprentices to perform tasks and provide them guidance and training
- Conducts on-site checks and inspections of all the rooms’ door lock sets and ensure it is operational.
- Ensures proper check-in and check-out of keys
- Duplication of keys, changing of key cores/cylinders, key cutting, alteration of pins, changing of levers, picking of locks (if necessary)
- Installation of all kinds of locks as well as high security locks
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as require
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- ITE Certificate or GCE “O” Level Certificate preferred
- Minimum one to three years’ experience as locksmith preferably in hospitality industry or commercial buildings
- Familiar with a variety of locksmith concepts, practices and procedures.
- Experience in using a variety of locksmith tools and equipment
- Friendly and courteous
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- General maintenance knowledge and experience
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.