Liquor Control Clerk
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Assist the Management team with any needs.
- Follow proper sanitation procedures.
- Clean and organize the store room, and Liquor store rooms
- Proper rotation of product
- Pick up and deliver all requisition sheets from outlets to the supervisor for expedient ordering of product.
- Deliver product to respective bar, or restaurant.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of all items received for outlets.
- Follow all grooming standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain a Colorado Gaming License.
- Must be able to obtain an Alcohol Awareness card. (Tips or Serve Safe)
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs without any assistance.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and special events.
- Know proper stocking and merchandising techniques.
- Knowledge of all bar, and food inventory.
- Must be aware of events on and off premises.
- Excellent rapport with management team and bartenders.
- Excellent rapport with warehouse team.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.