Lead Table Games Supervisor
- Employment Type
Did you know……..
Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Oversee daily operations of the Table Games Department.
- Trains, coaches, and counsels Team Members proactively
- Ensures cards are dealt accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Manages the administration of fills/credits, players ratings, keeps track of markers, and rundowns.
- Processes payroll for table games dealers.
- Manage the Table Games Staff and Supervisors
- Other related duties including but not limited to complying with and understanding the following: Colorado Limited Gaming Act, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, Colorado Internal Control Minimum Procedures. Colorado Liquor and Beer Codes, Federal requirements for Anti-Money Laundering, Company policies and IRS reporting.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 2 years of previous dealing experience preferred.
- 2- 4 years of previous supervisor experience preferred.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.