Laundry Attendant $17 - $19 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Hotel
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Salary/Shift: $17 Days/Swings: $19: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
AM LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
- Sort all linen, each kind in the separate carts, sheets, pillow cases, towels, blanket, duvets, pillows, robes, mattress protector (how to send blankets, pillows, duvets, protectors- count by pc).
- Weight each cart and log in the log sheet.
- Bring carts to the Pickup station.
- Have laundry company employee sign pick up sheet.
- Bring Signed pick up sheet to HSKP office and leave in the designated area.
PM LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
- Receive the linen upon Laundry company delivery.
- Wight each cart and sign delivery sheet.
- Mark any discrepancy between delivery sheet and actual weight.
- Transport linen to each floor and put on the shelves, according to par level label.
- Any extra linen put in the 4th floor storage rooms on the designated shelves.
- Check the chute on each floor after TD Attendants live, sort the linen by kind and weight any full cart.
- Marked weighted cart in to pick up sheet and leave sheet for the AM shift to fill.
- Any additional tasks as assigned or needed.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License – must have a clean driving record for at least three years
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.