- Employment Type
Job Title: IT Technician
Starting at: $19
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: None
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Responsible for installation of PC hardware for end users. Assists in the installation of advanced networking hardware and software under the direction of the system administrator or helpdesk supervisor.
- Performs routine tasks like backups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on PC’s, printers, and other hardware. Installs service releases and performs routine maintenance on desktop applications.
- Implements virus protection, detection, and elimination.
- Troubleshoots basic hardware and software problems for end users.
- Provides basic training on hardware and software use.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Maintains licensing information for all desktop applications and operating systems. Ensures compliance of licensing agreements at the user level.
- Devises documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events.
- Setup and operate casino band/audio equipment.
- Pull low voltage cable.
- Assist in projects.
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
1-2 years experience in a high paced environment.
0-2 years experience in IT or equivilant education.
Familiar with networking concepts like TCP/IP.
Familiar with personal computers, servers, and like technology.
Familiar with AS/400 concepts.
Familiar Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
Familiar with Windows, Unix, OS400, and other operating systems.
Excellent Guest Service.
Ability to lift heavy items and regularly use ladders.
- Ability to perform duties with little or no supervison.
Able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.