IT Technician - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
Job Title: IT Technician
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: $19-$20
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Responsible for installation of PC hardware for end users. Assists in the installation of advanced networking hardware and software under the direction of the system administrator or helpdesk supervisor.
- Performs routine tasks like backups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on PC’s, printers, and other hardware. Installs service releases and performs routine maintenance on desktop applications.
- Implements virus protection, detection, and elimination.
- Troubleshoots basic hardware and software problems for end users
- Provides basic training on hardware and software use.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Maintains licensing information for all desktop applications and operating systems. Ensures compliance of licensing agreements at the user level.
- Devises documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events
- Setup and operate casino band/audio equipment
- Pull low voltage cable
- Assist in projects
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
1-2 years experience in a high paced environment
0-2 years experience in IT or equivilant education
Familiar with networking concepts like TCP/IP
Familiar with personal computers, servers, and like technology
Familiar with AS/400 concepts
Familiar Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
Familiar with Windows, Unix, OS400, and other operating systems
Excellent Guest Service
Ability to lift heavy items and regularly use ladders
- Ability to perform duties with little or no supervison
Able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors