IT Systems Coordinator + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
Job Title: IT Systems Coordinator
Starting at: $50,000 + up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Troubleshoots and solves a wide range of technical problems involving both property specific systems and the underlying infrastructure technology. This may include computing hardware, local area networking, file and application servers, and software applications.
- Acts as the first point of contact in the I.T. Systems Team to provide problem escalation and technical guidance for the I.T. Helpdesk and other Team Members.
- Tracks and communicates the workflow on assigned issues and projects, coordinating actions of vendors, the I.T. Systems Team, the I.T. Helpdesk and other Team Members to ensure comprehensive and timely completion.
- Follows an established pattern of problem solving, but must also be able to exercise initiative when troubleshooting with the aid of logs, documentation, and online resources with minimal supervision.
- With guidance from senior I.T. systems staff, maintains I.T. infrastructure support systems, including but not limited to backups, software updates, virus and malware protection, and asset inventory.
- Contributes design concepts for new and existing systems designs for both general and specialized System applications to provide the most reliable and robust capabilities.
- With guidance from senior I.T. systems staff, researches new and emerging technologies for feasibility in the computing environment.
- Coordinates with vendors and other I.T. staff during the design, acquisition, and installation phases of new systems and solutions to ensure compliance and compatibility.
- Develops and maintains operational procedures for I.T. systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Motivate the team to increase same day help desk case closing percentage annually.
- Maintain all server updates and patches in congruence with the Monarch IT department.
- Coordinate with the Network Administrator and Security Administrator to handle software and hardware upgrades for the entire property.
- Full knowledge of the network topography, and system integration within the corporate environment.
- Handle project planning and organization. Ability to facilitate installs, upgrades, etc. with our team.
- Coordinating with other departments.
- Offer input to management for new solutions and/or feedback on current solutions that help our team become more efficient.
- Mentor the technicians in the IT Department, and help them acquire knowledge of our systems.
- Demonstrated excellent guest service.
- Desires and has demonstrated aptitude for systems in a high paced environment.
- Preferred 3 years IT Helpdesk experience.
- Able to prioritize and get projects done in a demanding environment.
- Desires and has demonstrated aptitude for systems in a high paced environment
- Preferred certification in networking essentials and/or Microsoft MCSA/MCSE on Windows Server 2008 or higher.
- Ability to solve problems independently using online resources.
- Understanding of intermediate Windows components such as RDS, IIS, WDS, AD, Group Policy, WSUS, Data Collectors, FSRM, Printing Services.
- Basic understanding of SAN/NAS concepts.
- Basic experience with database technologies including MSSQL, Interbase, PostGres, and MySQL.
- Basic experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V, or Xen.
- Basic experience managing Linux servers.
- Experience managing devices via ssh/telnet.
- Experience with backup and software distribution applications.
- Experience with Mitel analog, digital and VoIP phone systems.
- Familiar with TCP/IP and other networking protocols and concepts.
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues from the physical layer to the transport layer.
- Experience with server operating systems such as Windows, Unix, OS/400, Linux and OSX.
- Experience with systems integration.
- Experience with virus protection and other protection technologies.
- Experience with TCP/IP and other networking protocols and concepts.
- Experience with Operating systems such as; Windows, OS400, Linux, OSX.
- Experience with personal computers, servers, and like technology.
- Ability to work long periods on their feet.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to continually use ladders.
- Able to obtain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Multi-task oriented
- Never say “it’s not my job”
- Honest, wholesome, ethical
- Holds self-accountable for performance/takes ownership
- Is a team player
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.