Inventory Purchasing Coordinator up to $1,000 New Hire/Referral Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
• Preparing and submitting Purchase requisitions in a timely manner for approval by management.
• Receiving material and supplies from vendors. This includes checking quantities, specifications and condition against the purchase order, noting receipts, back orders, complete orders, and preparing receiving documents so vendor invoices can be honored.
• Putting away items. This task involves manually storing the items in the proper location and entering the quantity to update the inventory record in CMMS.
• Issuing materials. When the Schedule Planner presents work orders at the stores window, the Inventory picks the items from the bins, enters the quantity issued and work order number, and issues the materials, obtaining the Schedule Planner’s signature prior to parts placement in a Kit Box.
• Handling returns. The attendant places returned materials back in inventory, adjusting the inventory record accordingly.
• Overseeing tool control. Company tools are issued and returned, just as materials are. The Inventory Purchasing Coordinator checks tools out and in, operates the tools to ensure they are in good condition when issued and again when returned, and notifies planning if tools require repair. The attendant might sharpen tools and make other minor adjustments.
• Preparing work requests for repair of stores-related equipment.
• Monitoring inventory levels. The Inventory Purchasing Coordinator runs usage reports, out-of-stock reports, and special reports, analyzes these records, recommends corrective action, and implements the improvement actions.
• The Inventory Purchasing Coordinator works collectively with the other Managers to ensure critical spares are in stock and maintained at appropriate levels.
*Accomplish all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
•Monitor inventory usage and create purchase orders accordingly
•Create/update ordering and production schedules as needed
•Manage supplier communications and oversee status of all orders
•Provide regular updates to department managers
•Interface with staff to plan, organize and direct activities required for shipping products and meeting deliverables
•Problem solve as needed to ensure timely order fulfillment
•Manage an array of internal and external resources to successfully complete projects
•Purchasing, Receiving, Replenishment, Tracking, Notating status updates on HotSOS
•Orders in HotSOS needing parts or equipment with an eta of five or more days moved to parts pending
•Reconciling of the credit card needs a detail description of parts used and location used
•Use of proper codes to charge correct department
•He/She will need to set up new Atlantis accounts with the Vendor / Supplier
•Stratton Warren – use of internal inventory replenishment, primary use for high dollar amount projects of five thousand dollars and above unless the vendor / supplier does not take a credit cardFunctions:
Essential Qualifications and Abilities:
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required. Ability to multitask and prioritize with demonstrated experience working with deadlines. Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills to assist with for oral, written and visual presentations. Ability to effectively bridge communications between team members and management for successful operations. Successful management of numerous independent projects concurrently.
Must be flexible and immediately responsive to evolving business needs.
A high school diploma, a Certificate of General Educational Development (GED), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
•Working knowledge of CMMS programs
•Strong knowledge of work order management process
•General knowledge in all crafts such as carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
•Excellent organizational skills
•Knowledge of Inventory control measures
•Stratton Warren System experience
•HotSOS experience and/or training.