ID Enforcement $22
Job Title: ID Enforcement
Salary/Shift: $22 - $24 Days/Swings: $24 - $26: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
This person will contribute to our success by assisting in safeguarding Company assets, underage identification, and guest/team member assistance. Must be friendly and approachable, while maintaining professionalism at all times. Actively participate in inspections including age verification, safety, and guest assistance. This role will also entail escorting guests to their destination when needed.
- Conducts regular ID checks to ensure all guests on property and in gaming areas are at least 21 years of age.
- Successfully identify, report and assist with processing underage guests.
- Supports, monitors, and enforces the goals and objectives of underage enforcement.
- Maintains physical surveillance of the Monarch Black Hawk property.
- Prepares detailed and accurate reports for communication purposes.
- Takes appropriate action, and communicates as needed, of individuals suspected of illegal activities or under the legal age to be in gaming areas.
- Provides assistance with escorting when needed for team members and/or guests.
- Provide the highest level of guest service at all times.
- Communicate with all guests, team members and vendors in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintains liaison with multiple departments to facilitate the exchange of mutually beneficial information.
- Professionalism at all times is of the utmost importance.
- Additional duties assigned by CSMs or casino management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device.
- Ability to speak and write in English.
- Capable of communicating information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.