Human Resources Recruiter (On-Site)
Job Title: HR Recruiter (On-Site)
Reports To: HR Manager
Schedule/Shift: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Salary: $65,000 +
There are many great advantages to work in our Human Resources department:
- Consistent Schedules Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
The Recruiter will be responsible for taking part in Monarch’s Casino by leading recruiting programs and to support the organization’s business objectives by cold contacting, sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and placing applicants in various casino operational and administrative roles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Recruitment for all Casino Operation functions and Administration Functions:
- Full cycle recruitment experience in a high-volume hospitality environment. (sourcing, reviewing, selection to close).
- Cold contacting and sourcing through Snag, Indeed, and LinkedIn
- Maintain and update applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
- Strong understanding with various recruitment tools and resources
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources Team and the business operations to execute various recruitment programs.
- Participate in recruitment networking social events, job fairs,
- Strong understanding with various recruiting tools sourcing (indeed, LinkedIn, monster, zip-recruiter, craigslist etc..)
- Proven ability to effectively recruit for non-exempt & exempt level positions.
- Primarily recruits lead roles and front line
- Strong interpersonal, consulting, and communication skills to support HR Representatives as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to develop various marketing recruiting materials and push across social channels.
- Recruiter will become the internal staffing expert by effectively building relationships throughout the casino hotel resort.
- Responsible for initial offer to candidate
- Responsible for managing, tracking and following up on all pre-hire processes including reference checks, drug screens, criminal MVR checks, and credit checks
- Responsible for launching the PAF
- Support New Hire Orientation
- Assists Wardrobe when needed
- 2 + years of prior recruiting experience as a direct recruiter role preferably in hospitality
- Knowledge with ATS systems preferred
- Strong Microsoft experience
- Strong focus on delivering results while managing and prioritizing multiple projects & candidates
- Keen observation with interview process and selection- knows how to identify top performers and determine culture fit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to work independently and effectively on a broad variety of recruitment projects.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proven ability to partner with colleagues within the greater HR function to ensure an excellent candidate interview and on boarding experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building, including the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both in writing and orally.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17916