HR Training & Recruitment Manager - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: Human Resources Training Manager
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible up to 10% of the annual salary after completion of on year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives.
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
This position will develop and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes that will attract, select and retain a dynamic level of talent. This position will also develop and implement new ways to train new and current staff to attract new talent and enhance retention. The Training and Recruitment Manager is a business partner for all hiring managers and will have the ability to understand the current and future business needs of the company. The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge in recruitment and talent acquisition, training mechanisms, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and strong project management/ organizational skills. The Training and Recruitment Manager will consult with and guide department management in comprehensive training and recruitment staffing issues, policies and processes. Ideal candidate must have current knowledge of all federal and state employment rules and regulations have exceptional communication skills, have a passion for guest service, eye for creativity, innovation, and attention to detail.
- Manages a team of 3 (2 recruiters and 1 coordinator)
- Manages all recruitment, training and onboarding processes for the Company
- Coordinates the sourcing and recruiting activities for exempt and non-exempt positions with a focus on senior-level and executive positions.
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources; develop strategic staffing plans in conjunction with senior management.
- Utilize traditional recruitment techniques such as direct sourcing, cold calling, screening, interviewing & relationship recruiting with organizations & universities.
- Create new, creative and proactive industry-specific sourcing strategies and work closely with Human Resources Supervisor to update and maintain internal job postings on company website and other external websites.
- Create and implement hourly Team Member recruitment strategies including, but not limited to, job fair coordination & participation, newspaper advertising and alternative sources of applicants.
- Confer with management and supervisors to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Develops and conducts management training sessions on Human Resource policy and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Develops and conducts training sessions for the workforce (i.e., new hire orientation, harassment prevention, and workplace violence, interviewing/selection, HR101).
- The Training & Recruitment Manager will be the HR Director’s backup upon their absence. Must have a basic knowledge of Employee Relations and LOA’s.
- The Training & Recruitment Manager will also assist overseeing Wardrobe during the HR Director’s absence
QUALIFICATIONS – is considered Education & Experience
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field is required.
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience managing a HR Department
- Prior hospitality experience preferred in the HR role
- Expert knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource administration
- Knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of human resource management
- Knowledge of the organization and operation of administrative programs
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form
- Must be computer proficient, strong knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, and HRIS administration.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.