HR Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Title: HR Talent Acquisition Manager
Salary: $90,000 +
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible after completion of one calendar year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives.
There are many great advantages to work in our Human Resources department:
- Consistent Schedules Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Coordinate the sourcing and recruiting activities for exempt and non-exempt positions with a focus on senior-level and executive positions.
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources; develop strategic staffing plans in conjunction with senior management.
- Utilize traditional recruitment techniques such as direct sourcing, cold calling, screening, interviewing & relationship recruiting with organizations & universities.
- Create new, creative and proactive industry-specific sourcing strategies and work closely with Human Resources Supervisor to update and maintain internal job postings on company website and other external websites.
- Create and implement hourly Team Member recruitment strategies including, but not limited to, job fair coordination & participation, newspaper advertising and alternative sources of applicants.
- Confer with management and supervisors to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Provide regular management and leadership to Human Resources Supervisor and Human Resources Representatives to ensure efficient and productive Human Resources Front Office operations.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and experience working with an ATS and other recruitment technologies. Ideal candidate must have current knowledge of all federal and state employment rules and regulations have exceptional communication skills, have a passion for guest service, eye for creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. Bachelor's Degree or above supplemented by PHR/SPHR certification with experience working in a casino or hospitality environment preferred.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.