Housekeeping Runner - 2nd Shift ($13.00)
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
It is expected that the Runner perform all their assigned duties efficiently, so that our guests receive what they have requested and our team member receive what they need to ensure guest service is maximized to the four diamond standards we strive to maintain.
It is expected that the Runner keep inventories of supplies, and that they keep very detailed records of what has been delivered and when including the following :
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest
- The team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Organization and storage of monthly reports for housekeeping
- Organizing and taking inventory of the 12th floor store room
- Cleaning refridgerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Cleaning rooms
- Stripping beds
- Performing housemen duties, and other duties as assigned
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
- Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.