Job Title: Luxury Housekeeping Manager
Status: Full Time
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado offers a dynamic work environment for dedicated individuals. With uniquely-appointed guest rooms boasting breathtaking mountain views, rooftop indoor pool, luxurious Spa and Salon, and four restaurants, guests can indulge in a variety of amenities. The expansive casino floor provides heart-racing fun for both guests and employees. Join us at Monarch Casino Resort Spa and align your career aspirations with our vision of providing unforgettable experiences.
- Oversee daily housekeeping operations
- Enhance guest satisfaction & profit margins
- Coach team members, enforcing Forbes and AAA standards
- Tackle guest complaints, ensuring satisfaction
- Liaise with Front Desk and VIP Services departments
- 2+ years in housekeeping at a high-occupancy luxury resort
- Proven hotel management track record
- AAA and Forbes Standards knowledge
- Stellar written communication & computer skills
- Ability to review reports and manage hotel inventory
Benefits for Full-Time Team Members:
- 2 Weeks PTO starting from the first-year anniversary of employment.
- Health insurance package after 90 days.
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay, 401k with company match.
- Relocation Reimbursement.
Common Benefits for all Team Members:
- Free meal per shift and unlimited beverages.
- Paid subsidized bus transportation, free covered parking.
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year).
- Uniforms provided and career development programs.
- Service anniversary recognition, hotel, retail, and spa discounts.
Save on travel costs with subsidized bus transportation! Convenient routes available at www.casinoshuttle.com. Join us for a unique and high-end spa experienced factors.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is an equal opportunity employer.