Job Title: Luxury Housekeeping Manager
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible after completion of one full calendar year which is determined by the Company in its sole discretion and based on certain Company and personal performance objectives
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado offers a dynamic work environment for dedicated individuals. With uniquely-appointed guest rooms boasting breathtaking mountain views, rooftop indoor pool, luxurious Spa and Salon, and four restaurants, guests can indulge in a variety of amenities. The expansive casino floor provides heart-racing fun for both guests and employees. Join us at Monarch Casino Resort Spa and align your career aspirations with our vision of providing unforgettable experiences.
- Oversee daily housekeeping operations
- Enhance guest satisfaction & profit margins
- Coach team members, enforcing Forbes and AAA standards
- Tackle guest complaints, ensuring satisfaction
- Liaise with Front Desk and VIP Services departments
- 2+ years in housekeeping at a high-occupancy luxury resort
- Proven hotel management track record
- AAA and Forbes Standards knowledge
- Stellar written communication & computer skills
- Ability to review reports and manage hotel inventory
Benefits for Full-Time Team Members:
- 2 Weeks PTO starting from the first-year anniversary of employment.
- Health insurance package after 90 days.
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay, 401k with company match.
- Relocation Reimbursement.
Common Benefits for all Team Members:
- Free meal per shift and unlimited beverages.
- Paid subsidized bus transportation, free covered parking.
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year).
- Uniforms provided and career development programs.
- Service anniversary recognition, hotel, retail, and spa discounts.
Save on travel costs with subsidized bus transportation! Convenient routes available at www.casinoshuttle.com. Join us for a unique and high-end spa experienced factors.
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is an equal opportunity employer.