Housekeeping Inspector ($17) - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Swings
- Employment Type
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Responsible for the day to day of their assigned floor
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the rooms
- Ensure that all rooms are cleaned for arrival
- Ensure all policies and procedures including Osha and Health Department Guidelines are being followed.
- Provide guidance and motivation to achieve optimal performance.
- Responsible for re-training team members on cleanliness concerns.
- Resolves guest complaints and ensures guest satisfaction.
- Completes reports and projects as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Works closely with other departments such as Front Desk, PBX, Reservations and VIP Services.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Housekeeping, experience in an Inspector/supervisor role at a high-occupancy resort
- Knowledge of AAA and Forbes Standards.
- Passion for Guest Service, eye for creativity, innovation and attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to manage hotel inventor
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with ethical integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust; Accepts feedback from others; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; Gives appropriate recognition to others; Displays passion and optimism; Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- The Inspector works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis.
- The position’s work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.