Housekeeping Clerk $20
Job Title: Housekeeping Clerk
Salary/Shift: $20 Days/Swings
Status: Full Time and Part Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Housekeeping department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Vibrant brand NEW hotel!
Throughout the day it will be required that the office clerk work with these and other responsibilities.
- The team member will have to answer and at times transfer calls in the office from various areas including, guest rooms, other departments, outside lines, engineering
- Team member will interact with guests and guest requests/complaints and other team members several different departments
- Coordinates maintenance from the inspector and/or guests to engineering for repair. They will also coordinate completion of the maintenance issue.
- Coordinate daily guest room cleaning from the office computer to the inspector.
- Coordinate shampooing projects on the floors, butlers and senior attendants.
- The team members will also work closely with the front desk and VIP on room rushes for VIP’s or groups.
- Reporting any unusual situation to the housekeeping management
- Other assignment given to them by the Director of Housekeeping
- Ability to handle heavy workload (call volume)
- Multi-tasking (phone volume, guest requests, radio traffic, team member’s requests, other departments requesting items and service)
- Phone voice
- Fast learner
- Guest service skills
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17849