Hotel Revenue Auditor
- Employment Type
Job Title: Hotel Revenue Auditor
Salary: $65,000 + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: None
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
Reconciles daily hotel audit, prepares daily hotel audit journal entries, reconciles room charges and reconciles supporting balance sheet accounts. Prepares various reports, tax returns and financial analysis.
- Reconcile daily hotel audit and prepares daily hotel audit journal entry.
- Reconciles room charges.
- Accurately prepare hotel audit account reconciliations on a month to month basis and complete them by the 15th the month.
- Maintain accurate files of all journal entries and reconciliations.
- Document hotel audit policies, procedures and audit programs and ensure they are kept up-to-date.
- Regularly communicate with hotel personnel/management.
- Assist with preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare financial analysis.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist the accounting/ hotel management as needed to complete ad-hoc projects, month-end and year-end reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project a positive image of Monarch and the Finance Department.
- Provide exceptional guest service to both internal and external guests by always role modeling the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience.
- Promotes a positive and productive work environment and display a positive attitude.
- Consistently produces the highest quality work that is always on time and 100% accurate.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all work assignments and job responsibilities.
- Must be a high volume producer who is quality driven.
- Promote cooperative behavior and team efforts throughout the department and company.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, respond to team members requests and anticipate the needs of co-workers.
- Set the highest standards of performance for punctuality and attendance, adherence to policy, and image and appearance.
- Display a safety conscientious attitude.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ensure pertinent information is communicated to all applicable guests and team members.
- Also maintains guest and team member confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Infinium Accounting, and HMS hotel system, and MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficiency on 10-key.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with accuracy and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems concerning accounting and accounting principles and suggest solutions to practical problems.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Hotel Accountant or in an accounting related field.
Education, Training & Experience:
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics:
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic outlook
- Displays initiative
- Detail oriented
- Flexible and accommodating
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Problem solver
- Multi-task oriented
- Service oriented team builder
- Innovator who always looking to improve, learn and grow
- Role model who takes ownershi
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and expectations associated with this job.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.