Hotel Housekeeping Clerk 1st Shift ($14.00)
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The purpose of the office clerk is to answer incoming calls from various areas, coordinate room updates from the inspectors, ensure maintenance items are communicated and followed up on by engineering (using telephone and radio), out of order rooms are managed properly, open rooms are covered, keep inspectresses updated on room requests or rushes, make sure that all reports required for the day are completed in a timely fashion and handle guest requests/complaints – all being done in a very fast paced environment.
Throughout the day it will be required that the office clerk work with these and other responsibilities.
- the team member will have to answer and at times transfer calls in the office from various areas including, guest rooms, other departments, outside lines, engineering
- Team member will interact with guests and guest requests/complaints and other team members several different departments
- Coordinates maintenance from the inspectresses and/or guests to engineering for repair. They will also coordinate completion of the maintenance issue.
- Coordinate daily guest room cleaning from the office computer to the inspectressses.
- Coordinate shampooing projects on the floors, butlers and senior attendants.
- The team members will also work closely with the front desk and VIP on room rushes for VIP’s or groups.
- Reporting any unusual situation to the housekeeping management
- Other assignment given to them by the Director of Housekeeping
- Ability to handle heavy workload (call volume)
- Multi tasking (phone volume, guest requests, radio traffic, team member’s requests, other departments requesting items and service)
- Phone voice
- Fast learner
- Guest service skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.