- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
It is expected that the Runner perform all their assigned duties efficiently, so that our guests receive what they have requested and our team member receive what they need to ensure guest service is maximized to the four diamond standards we strive to maintain.
It is expected that the Runner keep inventories of supplies, and that they keep very detailed records of what has been delivered and when.
- Delivery of items to rooms for the guest, the team members and management; as well as the delivery and pick up of items around the property as needed.
- Cleaning refrigerators, irons, coffee pots, deep cleaning jacuzzis, and other delivery items.
- Apply furniture protector, stain furniture, and replacement of in-room items
- Assisting in the filling of chemical bottles, and room attendant caddies, as well as turndowns.
- Cleaning rooms, stripping beds, performing housemen duties, and other duties as assigned
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift and/push 50lbs without restrictions
- Organizational skills to keep track of work assigned.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9299