Guest Service Banker- $24 per hour
- Employment Type
Job Title: Guest Service Banker
Starting at : $24=$14.75/$15.75/ hour up to $11+ in tips an hour
Status: Full Time
Shifts : Days, Swings, Graves
Other Compensation: $24=$14.75/$15.75/ hour up to $11+ in tips an hour
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Handles many of the major gaming transactions in the casino.
- Oversees the daily operations of the Main Bank.
- Process documentation based on I.C.M.P.s, Colorado Division of Gaming and Title 31 regulations.
- Receives, secures, balances, handles, counts, reconciles, and distributes large sum of money publically and accurately during scheduled shift.
- Processes documentation based on current gaming regulations and department procedures.
- Check guests for proper identification.
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Supervisor in the absence of a Supervisor or Manager.
- May be required to perform some duties of a Cage Cashier in the absence of cashiers.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- 1-2 years prior cash handling or cashier experience required.
- 1-2 years prior guest service experience required.
- 1 year prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to use a 10-key proficiently.
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud and ever changing environment.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand.
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs.
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.