Group Sales Manager
Job Title: Group Sales Manager
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: This position is bonus eligible after completion of one full quarter
There are many great advantages to work in Marketing:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Develop a marketing strategy by analyzing historical, current and future market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Target high revenue sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan.
- Maximize current key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Exhibit a positive and involved team attitude to all departments and maintain open communications with all co-workers and managers for the best overall performance.
- Champion a service and hospitable culture that promotes a healthy and productive format of serving others with excellence.
- Develops customer profiles and maintains an effective trace system, including trace dates and references, in order to best meet client needs, resulting in superior account service and increased revenues.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the Sales office and prospective clients.
- Maintain well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management system in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop strong customer relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Consistently acquires sales training in an ongoing effort to improve performance.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the property and the brand in the local community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Two to Four-year college degree or equivalent education/experience.
Experience: A minimum of one year in a related or management position. Hotel experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to perform critical analysis and manage wide-range of information. Extensive knowledge of negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry. Excellent oral, written and presentation skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflect the Foundation Image. Listen effectively. Ability to delegate, manage manpower and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with department/hotel objectives. Communicate information and hotel services to management, staff and guests.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17837