Group Sales Manager - ONSITE JOB FAIR 11.23 9AM-9PM - Days
- Employment Type
Job Fair Details:
Date: November 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 9am – 9pm
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80401) Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus – non management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan related to assigned market segments, including budgets estimates, quarterly goals and activities.
- Solicit and maintain appropriate market segment prospects and clients.
- Develop and build accounts with prospective clients to increase room night utilization at targeted room rates.
- Responsible for tracking/tracing accounts, contract documents and correspondence.
- Meetings and special events and other meetings as needed.
- Host incoming FAMs and site inspections.
- Travel out of town to attend market segment meetings, trade shows and other promotions.
- Analyze various industry publications, reports and current market trends to create new marketing strategies and plans and make recommendations
- Maintain a positive work environment by conducting all communication with clients, prospects, colleagues, co-workers and supervisors in a professional, friendly, cooperative and helpful manner.
- Provide management with monthly tracking and sales reports for projects, meetings and daily activities.
- Maintain network of industry and business organizations as related to market segments assigned.
- Process all inquiries related to assigned market segments.
- Conduct telemarketing sales calls.
- Develop and execute direct mail solicitations and promotions.
- Conduct pre-convention meetings to coordinate related catering/convention services, transportation, advertising and other services.
- Complete monthly sales reports and other evaluative or administrative sales reports.
- Listen to client complaints, and using the utmost tact and customer service skills, work to solve problems while promoting excellent customer service.
- Assist in special marketing projects as assigned by department manager.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team as well as other departments to create new systems and strategies to increase sales and enhance sales programs.
- Participate in community events, special events, etc. as assigned.
- Trade show and presentation experience
- Effective plan building skills
- 3+ years of full service hotel/resort sales experience required
- Strong sales and closing abilities
- Excellent public relations and customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, reading and public speaking skills
- Effective team building skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ethical business practices
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of total time
- Professional appearance and business attire
- High School, related field experience or equivalent
- College preferred