Food and Beverage Service
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Colorado governor ordered closure of restaurants, bars & Casinos for at least 30 days to stem coronavirus spread. Monarch Casino Resort Spa is opening 4 new restaurants that are located in black Hawk CO. As soon the spread of the virus stop and we reopen, we are going to be hiring for several different positions and if you are interested in...
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Open positions for 4 new Restaurants:
- Host Cashier
- Food Server
"Apply now and we will be on contact with you soon"
- Prepares dining room for guests by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Supports staff by serving as a back-up – seating guest, operating registers and answering phones
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Informs management of guests concerns at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Greets guests as soon as they walk through the door
- Thank guests for dining in our restaurant
- Maintain a neat, organized front of the house environment
- Validate coupons through our software
- Take payments
- Keep record of guests per servers
- Rewrite menu boards daily and for next meals
- Assist servers in bussing tables and overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Operates registers, scanners, and credit card terminals
- Performs basic math functions to collect payments and distribute proper change
- Maintain accurate cash drawer
- Other duties as assigned
- Greets guests warmly, directs them to their tables and serves them drinks
- Take beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion
- Memorize our food and beverage items and make recommendations to guests
- Provide superior service to guests by refilling drinks as needed and checking on them during meals
- Promptly address guests concerns or issues and escalate guests to management when necessary
- Follow emergency safety procedures and alcohol awareness procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the restaurant
- Clear and set tables as needed in a timely fashion
- Complete side work assignments as needed or as scheduled
- Use sales techniques to increase revenues from alcohol and full-service menu in the bar.
- Prepare alcoholic beverages for guests and servers.
- Serve snack foods in the bar as well as other menus.
- Control inventory for alcohol and bar supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar at all times.
- Stock alcohol and bar supplies.
- Improve bar menu and drink recipes.
- Prepare drink garnishes.
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption and limit problems and liability.
- Verify legal age requirements.
- Complete bar orders and cash and credit card transactions.
- Return bank to the cage and keys to Key Watcher at the end of the shift.
- Use bar gaming meters effectively and consistently.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills, and people skills.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (Server and Bartender must be at least 21 years of age)
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors