Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Job Title: Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our accounting department:
- Day shift and consistent schedules
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Advancement opportunities
We are currently accepting applications for Planning and Analysis Manager. This is a great opportunity for a high-potential professional with finance/business degree and extensive experience and interest in analytics, technology and data processing. This position will be critical in making and executing strategic financial and operational decisions across the Company. The individual will have broad responsibility in financial planning and analysis, reporting, business intelligence and market analytics. This position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Drive key processes as financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting.
- Implement best practices in FP&A and reporting; implement latest technology and methodology in analytics.
- Review the financial statements and perform monthly/ quarterly financial variance analysis, including revenue, expenses, cost of sales, labor, headcount, capital expenditures.
- Generate financial and operational reporting packages for key internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the processes, objectives and value drivers in each department and collaborate with operation, finance and accounting leaders to analyze and report business drivers.
- Analyze financial and operational information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to management and executives for decision-making purposes.
- Monitor KPI reporting, to discover opportunities for operational improvements.
- Monitor performance indicators to discover new and emphasize on existing trends.
- Develop commentary on analysis and reports, as required, and to present to the Company’s executive leadership.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analytics.
- Follow and report on market and industry trends.
- Perform scenario analysis, ROI analysis on capital project and major operational spending.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related field, MBA is a plus.
- 5+ year experience in FP&A in a high growth, preferably publicly traded company.
- Gaming experience is required
- Robust financial modeling experience with ability to understand and construct financial models.
- Advanced MS Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio, or have the aptitude to learn.
- Knowledge of Cognos Finance, Cognos BI and TM1, or have the aptitude to learn.
- Possess high level of business analytic skills to translate data into information in a usable and presentable form.
- Able to work independently with great attention to detail.
- Possess effective skills for managing projects.
- Be able to prioritize, organize and "get it done".
- Accuracy is a "must", creative mind and being a team player are essential qualities.
- High intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving.
- High energy and focus on delivering results in a fast-moving environment
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off.
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18417