Job Title: Facilities Shift Supervisor
Salary: $65,894 +
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Engineering/Facilities department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Development and/or refinement of a preventative / predictive maintenance program in a systematic and professional manner thus coordinating all efforts between maintenance technicians and management to ensure the program is properly executed and
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Schedule/Planner to ensure correct PM inspections are scheduled and accomplished when due with leveled manpower resources.
- Specify repair techniques for repetitive PM tasks and develop standards specifying the task list and associated material resources and tools required to complete such.
- Ensure PM technicians are knowledgeable and properly trained to execute the Task Lists associated with all PM’s. Ensure continual skill set training and technician development with access to associated schools, certifications, and seminars.
- Continually refine work content in Task List’s to constantly improve and upgrade PM procedures.
- Review all equipment failures to identify what PM actions might have been taken to prevent failure and might protect against future failures.
- Review and analyze all PM inspections reports, equipment histories, service records, failure reports, and work order data to develop engineering solutions to correct repetitive equipment failures and other chronic maintenance problems.
- Implement innovative ways to reduce the need for maintenance and strive to ultimately eliminate the occurrence of failures.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date "Critical" spare parts lists are maintained in inventory and attempt to "standardize" components used in repairs where applicable.
- Execute management’s daily priorities with direct oversight of operational execution.
- Manage long term departmental goals by being heavily involved in the department’s daily routine operations thus ensuring all Work Orders are processed, executed, completed and closed out in a timely fashion thereby minimizing Past Due Work Orders. Utilize the CMMS system to effectively track progress and report to management weekly.
- Convert Emergency Work to Planned Work by anticipating it and working closely with the Maintenance Schedule Planner thus effectively planning, scheduling and coordinating a balanced workload and full day’s work daily for every Technician to ensure proper "Capacity Scheduling" through resource leveling considering both short term and long-term goals.
- Minimize Guest Impact work orders. When they do occur, ensure the Response Time is less than 10 minutes for a minimum of 85% of all calls.
- Constantly monitor Labor Efficiency ratings (Earned Values) to maximize productivity and minimize lost time and waste. Overall composite Team values should exceed 90%+.
- Must have ecperience in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction and/or a Minimum of 3 years management Excellent knowledge of electrical systems, components, and devices, HVAC systems, boilers, mechanical systems, and the maintenance and repair of all.
- Excellent knowledge of building systems including Life Safety.
- Skills in computers and software programs associated with Work Order Management
- Exemplary interpersonal and Managerial skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off.
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.