Facilities - Maintenance Schedule Planner
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Schedule Planner
Salary: $26 +
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: None
The primary role of the Maintenance Schedule Planner is to improve work force productivity and quality by anticipating and subsequently eliminating potential delays through advanced planning and coordination of labor, parts, tools, equipment, work area access, etc. He/she will be responsible for the strategic planning and scheduling of all non-emergency work at the facility. He/she will also serve as a central point of workforce coordination between the various maintenance groups and managers as well as maintain the database of work order records and repair histories to allow meaningful analysis and reporting of results. This position is a key member of a cross functional team that leads the improvement process from maintenance to reliability and the transition from a reactive to a proactive organization. This is a highly skilled position within the overall maintenance organization requiring prior experience in workflow scheduling within facilities.
* Assigns priority levels to incoming work.* Coordinates availability of parts, materials and equipment in preparation of work.* Arranges for material delivery to project site.* Ensures ALL jobs, even low priority are accomplished timely.* Maintain historical data and analyses.* Provides accurate reporting on performance vs. goals to Supervisors and Director.* Schedule a full day’s work for each Technician. (capacity scheduling)* Monitors the effect of maintenance training.* Accomplish all other duties as assigned.
JOB DUTIES:Backlog Management - Ensure accurate and current backlog reports are provided to the Engineering / PM Supervisor and the Work Execution / Special Projects Supervisor on a weekly basis. Remain abreast of their workload, both short term and long term and assist them by facilitating long term planning to accomplish targeted goals.- Ensure all preventative/predictive maintenance (PM’s) are scheduled at their pre-determined frequencies.- Ensure a Ready Backlog of 2-4 weeks of work is maintained.
Work Orders- Review and screen ALL Work Orders for accuracy and completeness including asset coding. Assign priorities to Work Orders timely, alerting Supervisors to any Priority 0 or Guest Impact items.
- Identify and obtain required materials for accomplishment of Work Orders. Ensure critical items are held in Inventory stock.- Coordinate material ordering and deliveries in support of Work Order processing.- Estimate Work Order jobs including proposed material costs, equipment required and proposed labor in man hours.
Reporting- Prepare the K.P.I. report in a timely manner insuring accuracy of data.- Prepare Trend Charts Relative to Goals and Targets on a weekly basis and post prominently to facilitate team progress towards- Maintain accurate equipment service and failure records from data collected during PM’s to facilitate meaningful analysis- Provide accurate reports to Director to reflect performance vs. actual towards accomplishment of goals.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills required. Ability to multitask and manage multiple divisions within the maintenance department at once. Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize multiple projects at once. Excellent communication skills required equally for oral, written and visual presentations. Analytical skills to include Key Performance Indicator report preparation. Ability to effectively bridge communications between team members and management for successful operations. Must be flexible and immediately responsive to evolving business needs.
- Strong knowledge of CMMS programs.
- Strong knowledge of work order management process, labor estimating and resource leveling / balancing.
- Good working knowledge of facilities equipment and O&M Manual requirements.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements.
- Firm foundation in all crafts such as carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics drawings.
- Technical writing skills.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com.
As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17827