Facilities -HVACR Mechanic I, II, III $32 - $40
Job Title: Facilities - Kitchen Mechanic I, II, III
Salary: $32 - $40
Status: Full Time
There are many great advantages to work in our Engineering/Facilities department:
- On the job training! Entry level start
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Install, repair, maintain, and test
- Use Electrical industry related hand tools and power tools
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems
- Delegate tasks and assist with training other Team Members
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all Monarch productivity objectives are met
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendor
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Perform other job duties as requested
Physical Demands and work Environment: The Team Member may require the ability to do the following:
- Lift 50 lbs from ground and pull 50 lbs of force
- Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling
- Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lb tool belt
- Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while
- Performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating wires
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to a variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, heat, etc.
- Must have a current Colorado Journeymen’s or master’s license in good standings
- Must be at least 18 years old and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
The above Journeyman Electrical job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman Electrical License.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.