Facilities - Flooring I, II, III $20 - $30 + sign-on & referral bonuses
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Hospitality
Job Title: Facilities - Flooring I, II, III
Salary/Shift: $20 - $28 Days/Swings: $22 - $30: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
Live and work where you vacation! Earn extra cash for the Holidays!
We are offering $400 sign-on + up to $2,000 for each referral that starts by December 7th.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. On our 23rd floor experience breath taking panoramic mountain views in our Spa, Fitness Center, and Pool.
- Specializes in flooring: Carpet and Tile.
- Performs maintenance duties throughout the casino.
- Makes sure property is kept in best condition possible.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Operates lifts in a safe manner to perform job duties.
- Helps maintain the exterior of the property.
- Reports any failures in all casino lighting fixtures, electrical systems, or temperature control units.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to work from a ladder.
- This position requires a great deal of work from heights.
- Must be mobile in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- 1-2 years previous maintenance experience preferred.
- HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver License in good standing.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required.
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options – most GRAVE positions 100% Subsidized
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.