Facilities Building Maintenance HVAC-R Technician - Plumber I, II, III $20 - $30
- Employment Type
Job Title: Facilities Building Maintenance HVAC-R Technician I, II, III
Salary/Shift: $20 - $28 Days/Swings: $22 - $30: Nights/Grave
Status: Full Time
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $400 (for non-management)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation from 80% up to 100%!
- Checks all electrical, lighting, and temperature control systems to ensure they are functioning properly at all times.
- Performs maintenance duties throughout the casino.
- Fixes machinery throughout the casino.
- Makes sure property is kept in best condition possible.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Paints the property.
- Operates lifts in a safe manner to perform job duties.
- Helps maintain the exterior of the property.
- Reports any failures in all casino lighting fixtures, electrical systems, or temperature control units.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to work from a ladder.
- This position requires a great deal of work from heights.
- Must be mobile in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 1-2 years previous maintenance experience preferred.
- HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver License in good standing.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required.
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.