- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Under direction of the Chief Product/Service Officer, the incumbent in this position is responsible for performing highly skilled administrative duties with an advanced degree of expertise in office management, and client relations.
This position, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
•Maintains strict confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters; exercises good judgement and discretion
•Ability to input purchase requisitions and assist in tracking orders and processing invoices for payment
•Coordinate, track and store a large volume of vendor submittals, cuttings and samples for approval for various interior design projects
•Coordinate and arrange meetings, including booking meeting rooms and arranging for catering as needed
•Screen heavy volume of incoming calls and correspondence, and respond independently when appropriate
•Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compile documents for travel-related meetings
•Assist with research into design and product options
•Prepare expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card accounts on a monthly basis
•Perform complex and confidential secretarial functions including drafting and finalizing written correspondence
•Create and maintain organizational systems as needed
•Create and maintain various Excel spreadsheets
•Pick up and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis
•Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail
•Organize and maintain files as assigned
•Greet scheduled visitors and escort them to meeting areas
•Order and maintain supplies
•Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills with basic programs, e.g. Microsoft office, and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel.
- Executive Project Admin background helpful
- Able to take direction well and be very flexible in day-to-day activities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform as an effective team member
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat a plus
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Excellent phone etiquette & customer service skills
- Ethical business practices
- Professional appearance and attire
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.)
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9280