- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality, Leadership
Job Title: EVS Supervisor
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Monarch’s ultimate resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Bistro Restaurant. Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games including: black jack, Pai Gow, roulette, and baccarat with unlimited betting; a new poker room and sports betting room.
There are many great advantages to work in our Public Area department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
The Supervisor is responsible for cleaning and general upkeep of the property while providing leadership to Public Area Housekeeping Team Members. Must ensure Team Members complete assigned tasks to Company standards and in a timely manner. Ensures a high level of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the property including but not limited to the casino floor, buffet and the parking garage. Must have a sharp eye for detail, the ability to prioritize the needs of the department and be able to multitask effectively. Must also be willing to lead by example and work side by side with the team.
- Manages 5-8 Public Area Housekeeping Department Team Members.
- Manages performance management for their direct reports (coaching, discipline, recognition, performance reviews, etc.)
- Maintains regular communication with department management.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring overnight team members.
- Cleans all casino areas including casino floor, buffet and parking garage.
- Duties include but are not limited to scrubbing, dusting, vacuuming and moping.
- Directs team assignments and follows up to ensure completion to Company Standards.
- Cleans and stock casino restrooms.
- Empties trash containers from all areas of the casino property.
- Reports broken items to management or Facilities department.
- Responds to radio calls.
- Assist other departments with cleaning when needed.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Previous Housekeeping and management experience preferred.
- Must be friendly, approachable and team-orientated.
- Must have good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
- Must be able to walk, stand and sit for various amounts of time, perform repetitive motion with hands and arms.
- Must be able to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with hands.
- Must be able to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail, and Spa Discounts
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.