Engineer - CPO (Facilities/Pool)
- Employment Type
Job Title: Engineering - Certified Pool Operator
Starting at: $24/ hour
Status: Full Time
Shift: Days, Swings
Other Compensation none
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The Certified Pool Operator is responsible for the overall maintenance and operation of all water features for a large multi-faceted property with high seasonal, weekend, and holiday demands.
Maintain water quality according to and above state standards including:
- Required chemical checks every two hours during shift.
- Addressing all water chemistry issues.
- Maintaining a vacuuming schedule for all bodies of water including fountains.
- Maintain a functional and organized pump room environment ensuring:
Filters are backwashed
Pump filter baskets are clear
Chlorine pumps are functional, lines are clean
Chemical Controllers are calibrated and functioning
Pump room is kept clear of debris
- Materials are properly inventoried, stocked, available and in their labeled area.
- Work with Spa Manager to consistently improve facility procedures and standards.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Performs work related duties during day and night, weekends and holidays and be able to respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Qualified applicants will have a current Certified Pool Operators (CPO) license.
- Must be able to lift, move, and handle chemicals responsibly.
- Must be a team player.
- Decision making and judgment focused on safety, prevention, and a high-quality guest experience.
- Have a rudimentary knowledge of high-end Spa equipment
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.