Employee Dining Room Cashier/Attendant - Onsite Job Fair 1.26 & 1.28
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Job Title: Employee Dining Room Cashier/Attendant
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day, Swing
Other Compensation no
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
- Accrued Sick Time
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Make sure all Team Members swipe their ID card or paid for their food.
- Clean tables and stock napkins, salt & pepper shakers.
- Stock pastries, whole fruit, potato chips, hot tea, coffee, milk and chocolate
- Put away food order and rotate food (FIFO).
- Stock chinaware, silverware, and glassware.
- Clean the tables with sanitizing solution.
- Re-stock set-up area with clean equipment.
- Payment transactions utilizing the POS system. Ensure accuracy of
- transactions and tickets showing amount due.
- Accurately counts assigned bank at beginning and end of each shift.
- Follows all cash handling policies and procedures and keeps variances to a minimum.
- Check out with supervisor before leaving the shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Show willingness to work as a team.
- Operation of the micros point of sales System.
- Responsible for the use of proper telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced work environment.
- Ability to prioritize assigned duties paying strong attention to detail.
- Good Communication skills
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Ability to follow food safety standards.
- Previous customer service experience-hospitality
- Ability to count cash in blackout situation.
- Excellent cash handling skills and accurate bank audits.
- Must comply with all established guest service standards.
- Keep work area clean and assist with side work duties.
- Needs to complete all assigned side work duties in a timely manner.
- Must be able to interact well with team Members.
- Need to be fast and efficient as well as thorough in completing required table cleaning.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Expected to follow the Atlantis Appearance standards.
- Ensures cleanliness of work area, cashier stand and medicine displays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.